Roofing Company Marketing: Growing Your Business Through Direct Mail
See your business climb to new heights with these direct mail marketing ideas!
If you're on a tight marketing budget this year or are simply searching for brand new ways to connect with your customers, old and new, RSVP is here for you. We provide turnkey marketing for roofing professionals and other exterior renovators.
Direct marketing involves selling your products and services directly to the public. But how do you let those potential customers know you exist?
It can be tough to find out how to market to homeowners in your local area. Luckily, direct mail is a great solution for targeted marketing for roofers looking to advertise their services!
At RSVP, we know how to put your roofing company in front of the homeowners and developers who need your quality services now. Check out roofing marketing ideas and learn more about the benefits of direct mail roofing marketing campaigns below, or contact us now to get started creating your impressive direct mail materials.
Benefits Of Direct Mail Marketing for Roofing Services
When compared to online display ads, a direct mail marketing campaign improves response rates, generates more roofing leads, and connects you to your local neighborhood immediately. This is accomplished via an easy-to-understand, tangible, physical channel.
Benefits of direct mail for roofers include:
- Targeted — Even with website SEO services, it can be hard to target a specific geographic area. Direct mail solves this issue by ensuring your message is only delivered to customers who are likely to convert and buy from you in your operating area, saving you money.
- Affordable — Get more leads for less! RSVP helps you make the most of your marketing budget, no matter what size it is. We have experience working with individual roofing contractors and roofing companies of all sizes.
- Personalized — RSVP's direct mail marketing lets you personalize messages to your clients. Avoid generic messages and speak directly to a local audience. With direct mail marketing, it's fast and easy to inform your audience about specialized seasonal services or advertise upcoming sales and discounts — without worrying about updating your website.
- Tangible — Even in today's high-tech environment, relying solely on a business website, Google ads, or social media platforms to get new customers is a risky strategy. Never underestimate the power of a visible, physical reminder!
- Long-lasting — Printed in four colors with a gloss finish on premium quality paper stock, our materials are designed to be durable and shareable, keeping your message top of mind for recipients.
RSVP helps roofers and other home improvement professionals attract new customers through effective direct mail marketing. Our materials don't just raise brand awareness; they spark curiosity with clever copy and sleek graphic design.
For more information about roofing company marketing and advertising options, contact RSVP ASAP!
Types Of Direct Mail Marketing for the Roofing Industry
Stand out from the crowd and simplify their search by bringing your marketing to their mailbox. With RSVP, you can choose from a host of direct mail marketing materials for your business:
- Business cards, flyers, and door hangers — Quick and to the point, these materials put your contact info at your customers' fingertips — literally! Our luxury card packs also feature digital integration and custom QR codes.
- Brochures — These give you more room to go into detail about your services, share customer testimonials, and display examples of your work.
- Postcards — Cost-effective and colorful, postcards help your advertising stand out from the rest of the mail.
Roofing Marketing Tips & Ideas
You may have already set up an impressive roofing website and started a digital marketing campaign, but your marketing efforts shouldn't stop there.
With extensive experience creating promotional marketing for roofers, home renovators, and other contractors, RSVP takes your business to the next level. Whether you are an established roofing company owner or an independent roofing contractor, we can help you attract more roofing leads.
At RSVP, we tailor the content of your physical marketing efforts to your business, whether you're a specialist or a generalist. What to include in your direct mail depends on the specific roofing services you want to promote. A direct mail campaign could highlight your expertise in roofing, show photos of past projects, or introduce a customer referral program to boost word of mouth!
Below are just a few roofer advertising options, ideas, and trends:
- Text and call tracking — Advertising with RSVP lets you assign a unique phone number to your direct mail marketing materials. This allows you to know where your leads came from and see results in action.
- QR codes — Not everyone wants to make a phone call. We get it. That's why we offer custom QR codes on our mailers to drive traffic to your website and social media pages.
- Solar panels — More and more eco-conscious homeowners are interested in solar panels. Offering solar panel installation in your roofing services shows you're on top of the latest trends and tech!
- Give back — Stand out in your local community by sponsoring local events, partnering with charities and other businesses, or volunteering. Volunteering is also a great team-building activity for your roofing company crew!
- Disaster response — Has a storm blown through your neighborhood recently? Roofing repairs will be in high demand! Leap into action to highlight your roofing service with a time-sensitive direct mail campaign.
The New Homeowner Direct Mail Program
Did you know new homeowners spend more in the first 60 days than an established homeowner will spend in three years? 85% of new movers use the first business that contacts them. The RSVP direct mail marketing program delivers a specialty quad-fold design featuring 8 to 14 local businesses to these uniquely-qualified leads every month.
Many new homeowners are interested in boosting their curb appeal with a new roof. In addition, RSVP-targeted homeowners spend over three times more than the average household in many categories, including home improvement products and services.
For More Marketing Tips for Roofing Companies, Contact RSVP Today
With a direct mail marketing campaign from RSVP, you open up a new and effective conversion channel to raise awareness of your services in your community. With our proven formula of delivering the right message to the right audience, you'll see returns immediately. See our roofing case studies to learn more.
To explore more roofer advertising options, contact RSVP Advertising today or fill out the form in the sidebar. We can’t wait to help your business grow!